Ingredients: (makes 1 Coffee Mug Cup Cake)
1. 3 Tablespoons Plain Flour
2. 1/2 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
3. 1/4 Teaspoon Cinnamon powder (Optional)
4. 1/4 Teaspoon Baking Powder
5. 2 Tablespoons Caster Sugar (more or less)
6. 2 Tablespoons Cocoa Powder
7. 1 small Egg
8. 2 Tablespoons Oil
9. 2 Tablespoons Milk or Orange JuIce ( I used Orange juIce)
10. Dusting Sugar, Ice Cream, or some sauce / syrup to serve (Optional)
How TO Easy Microwave chocolate cupcake in Home Method / Tarika
Combine & Whisk all ingredients together in a bowl. Pour content in a coffee mug.
Cook for about 2.5 minutes on full power in microwave. (Cooking time may vary a little with the power of microwave)
Mine oozed out a little bit while cooking in the microwave… but no harm done.
Dust with icing sugar or serve better with some sauce, custard or ice cream on a side.