Monday, 19 December 2011

China Grass Recipe


Ingredients China Grass Recipe:
1 cup basin (gram flour)
1 cup refined flour(maida)
1.5 cup oil
1 cup water1 cup sugar
Method:
1-Boil sugar water, for making sheera. set this aside.
2-First cook basin in oil, for 15-20 minutes over low heat.
3-Then add flour to the pan & cook it along with the basin for 8 minutes. Keep stirring.
4-Then take the pan off the stove & add the sweet water to it.
5-Spread it on a tray.
6-After it cools cut into square or kite shaped pieces for serving.

2 comments:

  1. Looking sweet veg recipe. My little brother is ever ready for sweet dishes. I am thinking to give him surprise tonight by make this sweet and delicious dish.
    carro telecomandado

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, your recipes are really good and i think it definitely helpful for me. In my holiday my mother always made sweet dish at my home, this time i will talk to my mom to made China Grass, thanks for posting.


    Online Shooting Games

    ReplyDelete