Sohan Halwa is a traditional Indian and pakistani sweet recipe. Learn how to make/prepare Sohan Halva by following this easy recipe urdu and hindi Sohan Halwa is famous in multanvery much many people says multani sohan halwa recipe..
Sohan Halwa Ingredients:
• 1 kg Corn flour
• 1 kg Sugar
• 1 kg Ghee
• 1 Cup milk
• 100 gms Badaam
• 100 gms Pista
• 1 tsp Saffron
How to make pakistani Sohan Halwa Method:
• Mix corn flour in 1 cup of water
• Allow it to dissolve properly.
• Dissolve saffron in water.
• Mix 3 cups of water in sugar and boil for it for sometime.
• Add milk and boil it for 5 minutes.
• Mix corn flour and saffron mixture to it.
• Cook the mixture over medium heat.
• As the mixture turns thick, start adding oil.
• Continue adding oil and stirring till the mixture gets separated.
• Add Badaam and pista.
• Place this mixture on greased plate.
• Keep it for cooling for a while.
• Cut into square pieces.
• Crunchy Sohan Halva is ready.