Fish Rolls Recipe
• 500g Salmon or 500g tuna or 500 g mackerel (bOiled, bones removed and cut into bite-sized pieces)
• 3 bOiled Potatoes, cut into small pieces
• 2 Onions, peeled, washed and chopped
• 200g Leeks, washed and chopped
• 6 fresh Curry leaves, washed and torn
• 3 Teaspoons black pepper
• 1/2 Teaspoon Turmeric powder
• 2 eggs
• 100 g Breadcrumbs
• 2 cups all-purpose flour
• 2 green chilies, chopped
• Oil, to fry
• Water, as required
How To Cook Fish Rolls Recipe :
• Heat 2tbsp of oil in a pan.
• Add onions, curry leaves, green chilies and leeks to it.
• Mix well and cook for 5 minutes until the onions are golden brown.
• Add salt, pepper and turmeric powders and Mix well.
• Add fish, mix well and remove from heat.
• Add potatoes and mix well.
• To make a pastry, mix the flour, a pinch of turmeric powder, salt to taste, one egg and water till you get a thick batter.
• In a flat frying pan, prepare pancakes with this batter.
• Put the fish mixture in the middle of these pancakes and roll them out neatly.
• Beat the other egg and dip the rolls completely in it.
• Then roll these in breadcrumbs and fry until golden brown.
• Drain on clean paper kitchen napkins and serve hot.